Modification of terms
Delhi Car Hire claims all authority to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the services are offered through the website, including yet not constrained to the charges for the Services given through the Website. The User will be responsible for checking on these terms and conditions on a regular basis. The courts of Delhi will have both the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in regard to any issues emerging from the utilization of any type of services offered by Delhi Car Hire or the agreement between Delhi Car Hire and the Customer.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Below discussed are the cancellation rules and refund policy that need to be followed if you intend to cancel your order
- Cancellation requests shall only be entertained by Delhi Car Hire if you are calling on our helpline number or dropping an email on the company Email ID i.e firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't deal directly with the driver for the cancellation of your booking.
- The customer cannot leave the car in between the destination without any prior information or confirmation. If you intend to do so, make sure you inform us about it by Mail at: email@example.com.
- Please note in case your booking is canceled, 100% of the advance deposit made will be deducted as penalty.
- If the client cancels the booking before 5 days of travel, then Delhi Car Hire will charge a 50% amount of the total booking amount.
- No last-minute changes or refunds will be accepted after the starting of the tour or even in the middle of it.
- Make sure you carry your valid ID Proofs / Passport etc.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Mode of Payment
Refer below for knowing more about the mode of payment.
- All transactions/rental payments are to be made by Cash or Bank Transfers.
- For outstation trips 30% Advance Payment needs to be done as a Booking Amount (non-refundable)
- The Balance Payment will be collected by the driver itself either at the Pick Up Time at Hotel / Airport / Rly Station / Home / other meeting points.
- Delhi Car Hire is not responsible for any loss, so please make sure you take care of your belongings before leaving the car.
- Also, please note Delhi Car Hire is not responsible for any delay due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jam, accidents, extreme weather conditions, etc
- If on the off chance, the payment via Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking is declined or gets failed for some reason or the other, then it is advised to contact Delhi Car Hire for knowing more about the alternate payment instructions and this needs to be done 72 hours prior to the time of departure failing which the order is likely to be canceled.
- At times while making online payment through our website’s payment gateway it takes 24 to 36 hours for the amount to reflect in our account and as a result of which we cannot confirm or provide any services unless we’ve received the amount.
- Always remember all the cancellation requests at Delhi Car Hire should be done through our helpline number or by sending in a mail on our Company Email ID i.e firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t deal with the drivers directly for any issues related to cancellation, refund or others.
- In the case of the vehicle breakdown anywhere on your way, Delhi Car Hire is not responsible for the same.
- Delhi Car Hire shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program due to natural calamities like flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of means of transport, weather conditions, landslides, blockades due to political strife or any other incidents.
For Lumpsump Vehicle Hire Charges / Package (Outstation and Local trips/tours)
- If there will be multiple pick up and drop points, you need to mention about the same either over a call or through mail. Make sure you do this before the booking amount is paid.
- Parking Charges are not included in the package. Those are overhead charges.
- Keeping in mind the safety, travel during night time is strictly not allowed during winters because of Fog.
- Please note the total amount that is mentioned in the booking email is valid only for the places referred to in the booking mail.
- Also, any alterations in the tour destination/route have to be done with prior notice.
- At Delhi Car Hire one day is counted from 5 am till 10 pm. If a customer needs a vehicle out of these hours i.e before 5 am or after 10 pm then he/she will have to pay extra overtime (per hour) charges as per the given price. Also, we are not responsible in case you reach late due to traffic jam, tyre punctures etc.
- 5% GST is applicable on bill (Only For Transportation)
- In case you incur any problem with the vehicle, make it a point to inform Delhi Car Hire via Call on Company Phone Number or through Email ID before you start your trip or vehicle pickup.
- The tariff/rates/package charges are subject to change in accordance with the changes in the prices of diesel/petrol in India.
- In the event of any abuse, unacceptable behaviour with the driver or the driver feels at risk, the driver has the right to ask the passengers inside the vehicle to leave the vehicle.
Taxes, Parkings, Time, Kms (on KM basis for outstation trips/tours only)
- Km Reading and Time at which the trip started is taken from our Garage To Garage
- All the Toll Taxes, Parkings, State Taxes are to be paid by the hirer
- For Outstation Trips/Tours 250 km Per Day is the Minimum Km Requirement.
- AC will not work in Hilly Areas/Stopped/Parked Vehicle.
Delhi Local Use Conditions
- Reading of Km And Time Start from our work station to work station
- Toll Taxes, Parkings, NCR State Taxes are to be paid by the hirer
- Minimum limit is 8 Hours and 80 Kms
- Driver Night Charges Start After 10 PM
- AC will not be functioning while the vehicle is stopped/parked
- If you do not find the vehicle to be in Good Condition at the time of pickup, make sure to give a heads up about this to the company via Company Phone or Email ID before you start the trip
Delhi Local Use Conditions
The information contained in this website ( www.delhicarhire.com ) is intended exclusively to give general information for the reader’s personal use and also the reader acknowledges full responsibility for its use.
We accept no obligation for any errors or exclusions, or for the outcomes acquired from the use of this data. All information in this site is given "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, exactness, practicality or of the results obtained from the utilization of this data, and without warranty of any sort, expressed or inferred, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and qualification for a specific purpose. Nothing herein shall to any degree substitute for the independent examinations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader.
In no event shall Delhi Car Hire will be liable for any immediate, indirect, coincidental, correctional, or important damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. Users of this site must hereby recognize that any reliance upon any materials shall be at their sole risk.
Delhi Car Hire